IgY(ΔFc) antibody-derived New Generation Immunoturbidimetry Point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests on POCT devices for Healthcare Professionals
There are now point-of-care (POC) tests for many diseases that are widely used; however, there are still challenges to current POC tests, e.g., time-consuming and test errors. Most of the existing immune assays, whether it is an Enzyme-, Fluorescence- or Luminescence based Immune-assays, all suffer from interferences such as interfering substances in the patient specimen due to the use of mammalian primary and second antibodies and are rather time-consuming in assay time.
Good Biotech Point of Care Testing aims to offer innovative solutions to help healthcare professionals and patients achieve the best possible outcome with effective diagnosis and provide the best quality patient care.
Good Biotech developed a unique and revolutionary IgY(ΔFc) antibody derived Whole Blood CRP latex particle enhanced immunoturbidimetry (LIT) Point-of-care (POC) diagnostic testing. A novel antibody-duck IgY(ΔFc) has been employed in the assay. Thanks to the unique characteristics of duck IgY(ΔFc), the kit enables to bring lab quality to point-of-care testing which requires a smaller sample volume and can deliver more accurate, precise, and reliable results in just 2-3 minutes.
Using duck IgY(ΔFc) antibody antibodies is superior to the use of mammalian antibodies because:
- There is no immunological cross-reactivity between avian and mammalian antibodies (greater phylogenetic spread between both species)
- They recognize other and more specific epitopes
- They do not bind mammalian biological products, interfering with activated mammalian antibodies
Advantages of IgY(ΔFc) antibody-derived immunoturbidimetric POC diagnostic tests:
- Developed for the quantitative measurement of human whole blood
- Enable lab-like performance with excellent sensitivity, precision & accuracy, and is convenient & cost-effective in simple operations with whole blood samples.
- Delivering quick, accurate, reliable, and early results to both patients and clinicians alike in only 2 to 3 minutes.
- Intended for healthcare professionals in various healthcare settings, including physician offices, emergency departments, and intensive care units.
More Testing menu/items of IgY(ΔFc) antibody-derived immunoturbidimetry POC testing, such as:
- hs Troponin I
Partnering with Good Biotech
Developing & Tailoring IgY(ΔFc) antibody-derived immunoturbidimetric Point-of-Care (POC) diagnostic tests on the Partners' POC instruments or devices.
Please contact Business Development via email@example.com for more information.